Using color and texture L’s Ama’s HeART seeks to open the eyes of viewers hearts to find hope, healing, joy, and peace.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Listening


"Differences are not intended to separate, to 
alienate. We are different precisely in order to 
realize our need of one another." 
(Desmond Tutu) 


 This is a blog about my art and yet much of my art is about my life and lessons learned.  I don't intend to focus on words and yet need to share what can happen when we quit needing to be right and listen with the ears of our heart open and our pride closed.

With each passing year I am learning more about what grace truly means.  I find less of a need to be right and more of a need to love. 

 And this is what happens when I allow that to have life:

This pieces while nice were, well, nice.




After listening without pride to a suggestion made in love, this is what they became:





Today, listen with the ears of your heart open and those of your pride closed.  You might find a gift that has been searching for you.

both pieces are available, please email me at lsamasheart at gmail dot com if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment