Using color and texture L’s Ama’s HeART seeks to open the eyes of viewers hearts to find hope, healing, joy, and peace.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Using household items

I am participating in Creative Jumpstart hosted by N*Studio.  Our project was to create something using ordinary household items and/or Liquitex paints.  In the following pictures I used:
burlap
bubble wrap
biscuit cutter
milk cap
onion bag mesh
potato masher
plastic fork
plastic knife
spool end
toilet paper roll







Posted in journal


I used various paints (the only Liquitex on my table was heavy body) on these journal pages.  I also posted on my Facebook page and instagram (lsamasheart ~ #cjs2014).




3 comments:

  1. lots of household items = great use of 'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun papers you made! I joined CJS as well this year, so much fun, right?! ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've made a wonderful lot of backgrounds! Love the items you've used... very creative!

    ReplyDelete